How to integrate MyGiftList with the Free Commerce.cgi Perl Shopping Cart
Commerce.cgi is a full shopping cart system complete with a browser based store manager for adding, editing, and deleting products from your inventory. Pages are dynamically created from a flat file database. It also includes support for a wide selection of online credit card processors, or you can choose offline order processing.
Click here to find out more about the Commerce.CGI shopping cart.
Follow these steps to install the Commerce.cgi Perl Shopping Cart with MyGiftList functionality:
Let MyGiftList be your E-Commerce companion!
- Click here to download the Free Perl Shopping Cart Script.
After downloading the free shopping cart and installing it on your site, you can add the MyGiftList Gift Registry to your site by downloading a new productPage.inc file and replacing the original one.
- Click here to download the new productPage.inc file with MyGiftList functionality.
- The file will download as productPage.inc.txt. Rename it as productPage.inc
- Upload the new productPage.inc file over the /cgi-bin/store/html/html-templates/productPage.inc file on your web site.
- Then open up the newly uploaded productPage.inc file in your HTML editor and change the below 2 lines by replacing Your Store Name with the name of your store and Your Affiliate ID with your MyGiftList Affiliate ID:
<input type=hidden name=giftRetailer value="Your Store Name">
<input type=hidden name=RefSource value="Your Affiliate ID">
- That's it!